PLANiTPRO RISE UP POLICY
- Students must be hitting with a yellow ball
- Students must be able to hit 10 shots in a row, including mini court, down-the-lines (from baseline), cross-courts (from baseline) and volleys
- Students must be able to hit 5 serves in a row into the correct service box
Make-up/wet weather plan
If the session has to be called off due to weather or if the player or coach cannot make the session due to sickness or an emergency, we have a plan in place.
- 1-2 missed squads: We will offer a 2-hour indoor make-up session at the Renouf Tennis Centre at the end of each term.
- 3-4 missed squads: We will offer the 2-hour make-up session at the Renouf Tennis Centre at the end of the term and also a 30-minute individual lesson with your squad coach.
There will be no refunds for missed sessions.
Once you have secured your spot in our Rise Up programme, you have signed up for the full 10-week term. Each lesson progresses to the next and we expect players who have signed up to try their best to commit to making every week. If your child is sick or away, please contact your squad coach.
All payments are to be made online as you book into the term.