Hot Shots Director
We’re currently looking for a motivated and energetic full-time Hot Shots Director to be based out of the Renouf Tennis Centre in Wellington, New Zealand. This is a great opportunity to work with a passionate team at a world-class indoor and outdoor tennis facility!
The ideal candidate:
- is a career coach who is enthusiastic about coaching young players and has experience growing Hot Shots programmes;
- has a clear vision and the drive to grow the participation of PLANiTPRO’s Hot Shots programme;
- will be responsible for directing the Hot Shots programme, which includes coaching, administrative tasks, managing coaches, organising court times and bookings, etc;
- will actively engage with surrounding schools and the wider community to boost participation at the schools and convert those players into our term programmes and holiday camps;
- will organise and run Hot Shots events, tournaments and other initiatives outside of the weekly programmes to grow participation and create engagement for kids in tennis;
- is ITF Level 1 or higher qualified.
Preferred start date is from Term 3 (26 July).
Pay will be based on experience. Packages and incentives can be discussed upon receiving application.
You must have NZ residency or a current work visa to apply for this position. WE DO NOT SPONSOR OVERSEAS COACHES.