Rod Laver Tour 2019
Brisbane | 3–15 July
Cost: $2,200 + flights
$500 non-refundable deposit required by 20 May to confirm your place and secure accommodation, with the balance payable on 1 June. Contact Angela or Tristan for payment details. Please note the tour deposit is non-refundable.
- 3 July – Travel to Brisbane and afternoon training
- 4 July – Training day
- 5–9 July – Rod Laver Lead-in Tournament
- 10–14 July – Rod Laver Queensland Junior Championships
- 15 July – Travel back to Auckland/Wellington (after 5.30pm)
- Wellington coaches – departing 3 July at 6am and returning 15 July at 7pm
- Auckland coaches – departing 3 July at 9.45am and recommended return after 5.30pm on 15 July
You can book these flights on Air NZ or Virgin Australia. It would be preferable that players book on these same flights, however there are a number of different options/prices around those dates and times. Please let Angela or Tristan know if you are looking at booking on a different time.
Tour includes: Accomodation, transport & associated costs (not including flights), breakfasts & dinners, coaching (balls, warm-ups, pre & post match briefs, training sessions), tour shirt, all coaches’ expenses
Players must provide: Entry fees, flights, lunches, restrings, travel insurance
Coaches: Angela Swinkels, Gary Swinkels & Tristan Stayt, plus associated coaches